Professional Communication Training
Description: You will learn appropriate workplace behavior, techniques to deal with difficult situations and colleagues in a professional manner and ways to improve workplace activity. Being able to communicate effectively is the most important of all life skills.
Why Take This Course: Communication is simply the act of transferring information from one place to another, whether this be vocally, written, and visually. How well this information can be transmitted and received is a measure of how good our communication skills are. Developing your communication skills can help all aspects of your life, from your professional life to social gatherings and everything in between. The ability to communicate information accurately, clearly and as intended, is a vital life skill and something that should not be overlooked. It’s never too late to work on your communication skills and by doing so improve your quality of life.
What Will I Leave With?
- Providing better interpersonal skills when engaging in face to face communication with one or more people
- Learning how personal skills are important to maintain healthy body and mind to enhance communication properly
- Writing communication to be able to write clearly and effectively
- Multitasking by speaking appropriately with a variety of people while maintainging good eye contact, demonstrate a varied vocabulary and tailor your language to your audience
- Listen effectively and while presenting any ideas appropriately
- Cleary and precisely being able to speak while working with a team so you can work efficiently
Refund Cancellation Policy:
We look forward to helping you meet your training needs. We understand that sometimes life can get in the way of scheduling.
As a reminder, the MABPRO class refund/cancellation policy provides:
- Full refund if notification is received at least 14 days prior to the start of class
- Refund minus a $25 processing fee if notification is received 7-13 days prior to the start of class
- No refund if notification is received six days (or fewer) prior to the start of class
- Special circumstances will be considered, but please let us know as soon as possible if you must cancel a class.
Have a wonderful day, and we look forward to seeing you in class!